Sunday 29 January 2012

The Snow Breaks My Balls Like

Snow is nice right? It's all soft and cute and fluffy and makes us dreamy and happy, or that might just be the muscle relaxers but anyway, when you think of snow you think of something that brings joy to your life.


Well if you were to tell that to my face right now I'd deck you, or at least try to as I'm a wimpy guy who weights less than his cat, but still I'd try to harm you and given that I've always been the sort of loner who sits in the corner with bad thoughts flowing trough, I'd find ways of hurting you effectively. But that's not the point, the point is snow.

Last night I was merrily making my way back home after chilling with my bros, yes I do actually have friends, hard to believe I know and due to the snow and my impaired driving abilities I had to leave the car and walk home.

Only thing is I live in the fucking mountains and I had to walk back with snow all the way up to my knee, the blizzard was so intense I had snow in my face and obviously being the woods, I was in complete darkness.

Overall it wasn't actually that bad, I acted as if I were some special forces guy behind enemy lines in one of those video game missions where you get to wear snow uniforms and where headshots are so much cooler.

Also I had a pack of liquorice Haribos in my jacket's pocket, and those were life savers, just melting snow in my mouth and chewing on those bad boys while walking around in the woods in the middle of the night.