Wednesday 21 November 2012

Kanga Burritos

Today on the menu I had Burritos, made with Kangaroo meat, given my current location.

First I got the meat ready, mince Kanga meat, cut in cubes with a knife


Then some olive oil was put on a pan on medium heat, meat was added and browned slowly. Then some spices, cumin, paprika, dried cilantro(coriander).


Kidney beans were also added, anyway as always with food, if it looks like something that has been squirted out of your arse while you were waiting to score crack in Kings Cross, then it's probably very tasty.

I also made some more burrito filler later but without the beans, as it's less bulky and is easier to make the tortilla fold and hold.

That's the stuff


Still looks like something that's been drying out on a pavement outside a nighclub.

Time to heat the tortillas in the oven for a minute and then assemble the burritos.



Yep now I'm off to read comic books on the toilet seat. Later